Saturday, September 27, 2008

9/27/08 Playlist

Today's playlist:
The Cheater - Bob Kuman and the InMen
Let's Live For Today - Grass Roots
Uptown - the Crystals

Concrete and Clay - Unit 2 +4
Soldier of Love - Arthur Alexander (not the 80's Donny Osmond hit, but also recorded by Marshall Crenshaw on his fine debut LP)
No Good To Cry - Wildweeds ("Big Al Anderson" was lead singer/guitarist)
Pouring Water on a Drowning Man - James Carr

In studio guest - Singer/songwriter Steve Craig who performed three of his songs live:
That's What She Said
If You Could See What I See
You Made Me

Just One Smile - Blood, Sweat and Tears
Am I Wrong - Al Kooper (from the Black Coffee CD. Also played "How Am I Gonna Get Over You" which ran into River Jordan's show...thanks, River for being so gracious about that!)

As for me, this radio show thing takes practice. I need lots of it.

No live show this coming Saturday as I have some required training. I'll be back on the 11th.

No comments: